Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

Barbarian’s Magnificent Day

#BARBARIANS BEST RUGBY EVER.

On Wednesday 17th September the Roskill Barbarians went to Marist R.F.C. They went for the Champions of Champ. They played their hardest and worked as a team. The star of the day was Rueben because he scored 5 tries. The Roskill Barbarians came 5th out of the whole of Auckland. Everyones legs were sore and others were tired and exhausted.

- By Joshua



Barbarian’s Magnificent Day
   

Finally the day was the day that the Barbarian’s were getting ready. The coach came, and his name was Keli. Getting ready, putting on my t-shirt and shorts, everyone in the Barbarian’s was having so many thoughts. Miss Tipama’a was calling the roll. I think the Barbarian’s already ate breakfast from their bowl. Walking sensibly to the office, waiting for our ride, we are waiting in the office right in side. Sefanaia’s mum is here, Beep! Beep!Beep! “Hurry up! Let's go!”So me, Sefanaia, Ace, Johnson, Sera, Faiupu,and Ace’s mum went, the Barbarian’s had to go to the place and represent.



“Hoorraayy!” we made it, we had to go to our favourite spot next to the beach, when we set it up, the coach Keli had to teach. Beeeeeeeeeeppppppp! The horn rang, we were versing Wesley, it looks like they were coming up like a gang. The whistle began, they began to kick it, I already know my team is already fit, I (Amusia) caught it and ran. I ran it up straight and people think I was the man. After 15mins it had finished, we had won the score was 4-1. We had a little rest, I bet Rueben was the man, and the best. Our next game had started we were versing Favona. There was tall guy, he was so tall, taller than the smaller ones. After 5mins it had finished the score was 1-0 our defensive was all goods. Our next team was a green team. I got concussion, I think I had a dream. After 7mins it had finished, the score was 3-2, we had won. After that we versed Papatoetoe North, they were very big like a very big wig but bigger. After 10mins it had finish, we lost by 2 points. Our next game we versed a blue team, they were so skinny and some were so mini. After 12 mins we had won, the scores were 2-1 we had come 5th in the whole of Auckland. 

We to go to school every body’s legs in the Barbarian’s were exhausted.

- By Amusia






No comments:

Post a Comment