Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

PB4L - Play fighting

Every Monday morning we have a PB4L lesson. PB4L stands for Positive Behaviour for Learning. Doing PB4L helps us to focus on our learning. This week's PB4L focus is play fighting. 


Here is the May Road School Way - we need to do these things to ensure that everyone can learn in a safe and happy environment.


Here are the ideas and suggestions from Room 13 about what they think is acceptable and what is not acceptable when it comes to play fighting.


Do you agree with everyone's suggestions?



3 comments:

  1. KIA Ora, I think that is a very good way to get other people's opinion about play fighting, maybe next time you could do it on something else. We did a padlet like that but ours was on the Olympics.
    What else could you do it on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora everybody! I do agree with the suggestions. I will tell my other friends that so that it might make them not hurt me anymore. That is really helpful. Does it work on other people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everybody. I really like the song you have put on your work It is a very good idea. And yes I do like your song.what is your favourite song??????

    ReplyDelete