Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

Term 2 Space Projects

Throughout term 2 we focused on the topic of The Night Sky. We learnt lots of things about space and even got to visit the Stardome. Some of us chose to share our learning through posters, some people made a book, other people made models, and some students used music to share their learning.








The Amazing Saturn

I am a fabulous gold planet with orange sparkling rings. 
I’m the most amazing planet in the solar system. 
Saturn is as pretty as a round diamond. 
The sixth planet closest to the sun. 
I take 29 years and 167 days the wonderful sun. 
As big as a basketball, I’m the magnificent planet because of my huge, fantastic size. 
It is easy for people from Earth to find me in the night sky. 

- By Brianna



Venus

I am the 2nd nearest planet to the Sun. 
I’m the amazing planet with the the colours of dark violet and dark magenta. 
I have acid poisonous purple clouds.
The Sun’s light goes into my craters and gets locked in, me getting hotter and hotter,which makes me the hottest planet of all in our wonderful solar system. 
I take 225 earth days to orbit the giant star - The gold Sun.

- By Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment